- EasyExams.in operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any User Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
- As part of EasyExams‘s copyright policy, EasyExams.in will terminate User access to the EasyExams.in Platform if a User has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to the instructions given in the copyright policy on how to make a claim of copyright infringement.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: Pursuant to provisions of the Indian Copyright Act, 1952 read with the Information Technology Act of 2000, we an intermediary, allow general public to post content on our platform. We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements on the User Content uploaded on EasyExams.in Platform. We have also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written communication which contains:
- Details of the Infringed Work: A statement clearly identifying and describing (and where possible annexing a copy) the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed on EasyExams.in or in case of more than one such works, please identify and describe (and where possible annex a copy of) each such copyrighted work claimed to be infringed on EasyExams.in)
- Details of the Infringing Work: Please clearly identify and describe the infringing material(s) or the work(s) uploaded by the user on EasyExams.in that you claim to be infringing in nature along with adequate particulars such as name of uploader, title of the work(s) etc.
- Details of the Location: Please clearly identify and describe the location and/or the URL where the material that you claim is infringing is located on EasyExams.in or in case of more than one such material, the location where each of such material(s) that you claim are infringing are located.
- Contact Details: Please mention your full name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you in case of any clarifications, or, in case any counter-request is received by the uploader.
- Locus Standi: Please include a statement that you are the copyright owner of the work(s) claimed to be infringed, or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this regard.
- Impermissible Use: Please include a statement, if you are the owner, that you have not authorized or permitted the infringing activity in any manner, or, if you are acting on behalf of the owner, that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- Electronic Signature: In case you are sending the notice via email, please sign the email with a valid electronic signature as required under applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and related rules.
Please ensure that your notice is in compliance with the requirements stated above without which we would not be in a position to act upon your notice.
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent as follows:
Email us at [email protected]